Directions - East Entrance
From the 71 freeway:
- Exit Soquel Canyon Pkwy / Central Ave and head west on Soquel Canyon.
- After approximately 1 mile, turn left on Elinvar Dr at the light.
- Go 0.2 miles to the corner of Elinvar and Sapphire Rd.
- Park along the street at the corner and enter the park on your bike via the dirt road off the right side of Sapphire.
Directions - West Entrance
From the 57 freeway:
- Exit Lambert Rd and head east.
- Approximately 3.2 miles past the freeway, there is a left-hand curve with a slight downhill. Past this is a straight section of road where you can park anywhere on the side of the road.
From Chino Hills:
- Head south/west on Carbon Canyon Rd.
- After about 6.8 or 6.9 miles, there is a straight stretch of road where you can park anywhere on the side of the road. Just make sure you stop before the little uphill right-hand curve at 7 miles.
Enter the park by sliding through the barbed-wire fence, or ride about 0.3 miles west to the actual entrance.