From the 210 freeway:
- Exit Lone Hill Ave and head north.
Or from the 10 or 57 freeway:
- Take the 57 north/210 west from the 10 freeway.
- Exit Auto Centre Drive and turn left.
- Travel 0.3 miles to Lone Hill Ave and turn right.
- After 1.3 miles, turn left on Foothill Blvd.
- Travel 0.5 miles and turn right on Valley Center Ave.
- After 0.8 miles, turn left onto Sierra Madre Ave.
- Take the first right onto Glendora Mountain Rd after less than 0.1 miles.
- Travel 1.5 miles to a hairpin left turn in the road and park.
Note: parking at the trailhead requires an Adventure Pass. You have 3 choices:
- Don't buy one and take your chances with getting a ticket.
- Don't buy one and park about 1/4 to 1/2 mile back along the road (anywhere before the Adventure Pass sign).
- Buy one. See the link above for more info.